Our graduate program works a little differently.
We don’t ask you to rotate around multiple teams and projects (unless you’d like to!). You’ll be welcomed into a team responsible for the delivery of real, commercial software products ranging from scheduling and optimization, 3D modelling software, complex UX/UI workflows, and specialist services for operations.
You will have a clear pathway to be promoted to a mid-level role. Then, you can set your sights on a senior engineering position.
Our Graduate Software Engineers:
- Write code and automated tests to implement new features and maintain existing systems
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies and processes (planning meetings, stand-ups, showcases, retrospectives)
- Assist with drafting scoping documents and creating as-built documentation
- Work alongside and be mentored by our 90+ software development experts
- A great early-career salary + biannual bonuses
- Flexible hours, 2 days WFH and 3 days in the Brisbane office (hybrid)
- Fun, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Teammates who care about you and your career success
- Free coffee machine, free soft drinks, pool table
- Hands-on mentorship and training from your team
- Regular social activities
- Graduated (or will be graduating) from a degree in Software Engineering, IT or Computer Science in late 2022 or early 2023
- A love of problem-solving
- A desire to collaborate and write beautiful code
Please include your CV, academic transcript, and cover letter. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
348 Edward St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000