Our consulting team is looking for a Mining Engineer to join the Brisbane-based consulting team as a Mining Consultant. You will have built-up some decent site-based experience on projects or operations and be ready to transition into a Brisbane-based consulting role.
Your experience will include operational mine planning (design and scheduling), feasibility studies, optimisation strategies, and general mine projects.
- Experience as a Mining Engineer in operations and/or projects
- Site-based underground metals experience
- Demonstrated experience in feasibility studies, mine planning and optimisation strategies, schedule optimisation and scheduling
- Mine planning software skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Biannual bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Become an expert Deswik user
- Learn, share and explore mine planning knowledge globally with our team of well over 100 mining consultants
- Fun, inclusive culture
- No red tape, minimal bureaucracy and lots of room for innovation
- Career progression
348 Edward St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000