Although based in Deswik's London office, the successful candidate will be required to regularly travel, as you will supporting clients with business improvement implementations across Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East.
- Work with our Sales, Software Development and Consulting teams from concept to execution.
- Liaise with customers and manage the full project cycle.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage client expectations and ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure thorough assessment of project requirements while managing project risks.
- Ensure the alignment of expectations for Deswik and the customer.
- Develop project execution plans and provide quality assurance.
- Facilitate change management within customers’ teams.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of Deswik’s global project management framework and processes.
- Regularly engage with customers including travel to their operations throughout Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East
- An experienced Project Manager.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or IT
- Proven experience successfully scoping, proposing, delivering and supporting the implementation of new technology and/or software.
- Excellent people skills
- Proven experience in managing change in large organisations and that involve a cross-section of people, from management to technical staff to operations personnel
- Hands-on experience in mining or heavy industry processes and environment
- An understanding of software development processes and cycles.
- Experienced at project managing consulting studies highly viewed
- Formal qualifications in Project Management highly viewed
Deswik is an industry-leading team of experienced mining professionals, software developers and mathematicians working together order to provide industry leading technology for our customers across the mine planning value chain. Deswik software is used every day by the world’s leading mining companies.
We have 400+ employees in 17 offices across 12 countries.
About our Software
We produce some of the leading products in our market, and we have a large and engaged end-user community.
- 20,000 software licenses sold
- 9,000 unique users
- Used by 500+ companies in over 900 mining operations across the globe
If you are a Project Manager looking for an opportunity to work on complex and interesting problems in a best-practice-driven environment, we would love to hear from you.
40 Uxbridge Road
Ealing, W5 2BS