Our Senior Mining Consultants deliver advanced engineering efficiency to our mining clients through customised software, consulting, and training solutions. Consult on mine design, production planning, scheduling, cost modelling for feasibility studies, operational optimisation projects, and mine closure planning.
- Highly competitive salaries + twice-yearly bonuses
- Flexible hours, 2 days WFH and 3 days in the Brisbane office (not remote)
- Fun, inclusive culture
- No red tape, minimal bureaucracy and lots of room for innovation
- Free coffee machine, free soft drinks, pool table, regular pool and chess tournaments.
- Career progression
- Hone your Deswik skills
- A degree in Mining Engineering
- Excellent mine planning software skills
- Operational experience in site-based roles
- Excellent communication and client-engagement abilities
- A passion for innovation
The Senior Mining Engineer - Open-Cut Coal will have substantial dragline and truck-shovel experience.
The Senior Mining Engineer - Open-Pit Metals will have substantial experience in pit optimisation, pit design, schedule optimisation and scheduling.
Apply today or give Michelle a call on 07 3292 2711 for more info.
348 Edward St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000