Our Senior Mining Consultants deliver advanced engineering efficiency to our mining clients through customised software, consulting, and training solutions.
You will consult with our open-pit metals clients on mine design, production planning, scheduling, feasibility studies, operational optimization projects, and mine closure planning.
- Substantial experience as a site-based Mining Engineer in open-pit metals
- Pit design, optimization strategies and scheduling
- Mine planning software skills
- A flair for consulting, excellent communication skills
- Highly competitive salaries + twice-yearly bonuses
- Flexible hours, 2 days WFH and 3 days in the Perth office (hybrid)
- Fun, inclusive culture
- No red tape, minimal bureaucracy and lots of room for innovation
- Friday lunches with the team
- Career progression
- Hone your Deswik skills
35 Havelock Street
West Perth, Western Australia 6005