This is a newly created opportunity for a Senior Mining Engineer to join our small but mighty Adelaide team as a Senior Mining Consultant. We are looking for an experienced Deswik software user whose primary expertise is in underground metals. You will have experience in operational mine planning (design and scheduling), feasibility studies, optimisation strategies, and general mine projects.
- Substantial experience as a Mining Engineer
- Adelaide-based or looking to relocate
- On-site underground metals experience
- Demonstrated experience in feasibility studies, mine planning and optimisation strategies, schedule optimisation and scheduling
- Mine planning software skills
- A flair for consulting, excellent communication skills
- Exposure to open pit metals and mineral sands would be beneficial but not essential
- Highly competitive salaries + twice-yearly bonuses
- Flexible hours, WFH and on client-sites
- Become an expert Deswik user
- Learn, share and explore mine planning knowledge globally with our team of well over 100 mining consultants
- Fun, inclusive culture
- No red tape, minimal bureaucracy and lots of room for innovation
- Career progression
Please note: at this time, we are only considering applications from Australian citizens or permanent residents.