Preserving our authentic company culture and world-class work environment throughout our growth has been a key priority for our leaders. We are proud to be an employer of choice, offering our team a fun, relaxed and supportive workplace free from bureaucratic red tape. We are passionate about recruiting smart people, keeping them challenged and treating them like adults.
As a result of ongoing growth in our business, we are now hiring Senior Software Engineers to join our continuously expanding software development team across our Brisbane and Perth offices.
Our core technologies are C# and .NET framework. If any of the following buzzwords apply to you, please reach out to us about a role in our team…
- Commercial application development at scale
- Disciplined software engineering approaches
- Agile development methods
- CAD systems
- Algorithmically intensive systems
- Graphics programming
- Scheduling systems
- Spatial databases
- Complex GUI development
- Database centric applications
- Application security and identity management
- Applied mathematics / operations research
- Mining and geology applications
- Automated testing
- Web services
What’s in it for you
- Work/life balance – we believe in flexibility and striking a healthy balance between work and fun
- Competitive remuneration + biannual bonuses + opportunities to obtain equity
- Supportive leaders dedicated to fostering positive a working environment for their teams
- Be challenged in a dynamic role that will see you constantly learning and developing your skills
- Work with highly technical subject matter
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- We’re run by technical people who ‘get it’ when it comes to software product development – that means no red tape and lots of room for innovation
- State of the art Brisbane CBD office with end of trip facilities, fully stocked kitchen/bar and awesome social spaces
- Our work environment is relaxed, social and fun
- We are passionate, support each other, challenge the status quo and adapt quickly
- We believe work should be fun, challenging and rewarding
- We invest a lot in making Deswik a great place to work
- We look after our people – we know that a happy and healthy team leads to a more productive work environment
If you are a talented Software Engineer looking for a new challenge in a great place, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today!
Please note: at this time, we are only considering applications from Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Deswik values relationships. We have recruitment partnerships in place with Troocoo, Edison Talent, Aurec and Hudson. If you are interested in one of our opportunities, we would love to hear from you directly or via one of these partners. If another agency has advised you they presented you to Deswik for consideration, please be aware we have not accepted your application and you are not currently being considered for a role with Deswik. Please feel free to call us on (07) 3292 2711 for a confidential discussion if you are unsure whether your application is currently being considered.
348 Edward St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
35 Havelock Street
West Perth, Western Australia 6005