This role would be ideal for a Software Developer who is wanting to make a career pivot after recognising the huge demand for testers, or for an Automation Test Analyst with a strong background in programming.
What will you do?
- Develop automated test cases that test through the GUI, through APIs, and directly to the application object model
- Apply your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle
- Design, document, implement, execute, maintain and report on the results of test cases using programming languages and automated testing tools/technologies
- Help Deswik achieve our goal of rapid, reliable, and frequent delivery of excellent software
- At least 2 years experience as a Software Engineer or 3 years experience as an Automation Test Analyst.
- Strong experience in one or more development frameworks e.g. C#, Java, or Visual Basic.
- Selenium, Cypress, Coded UI, QTP, TestComplete, or equivalent
- Commercial software development experience on complex desktop and/or web applications.
- Experience in a culture of fanatical customer service with a focus on doing 'things that matter'.
- Experience in a product-based environment with a customer-centric culture
- Twice-yearly bonuses
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible, hybrid schedule – 2 days WFH and 3 days in-office
- Fun, inclusive culture
- Work in a team that values good software engineering practices.
- Soft drinks, beer, espresso coffee machine, and pool table provided. Pool skills optional.
Deswik is a global team of 400+ experienced mining professionals, software developers and mathematicians working together order to provide industry leading technology for our customers across the mine planning value chain. Our head office in Brisbane is our software development hub, hosting 150+ developers working every day to keep our solutions at the forefront of the global market.
About our Software:
We produce some of the leading products in our market, and we have a large and engaged end-user community.
- 20,000 software licenses sold
- 9,000 unique users
- Used by 500+ companies in over 900 mining operations across the globe
Please note: at this time, we are only considering applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents or individuals on a valid work visa that doesn't require sponsorship.
348 Edward St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000