Competitive Salary + Biannual bonuses!
Deswik are world leaders in a competitive market for technical mining applications – our software is used every day in over 500 operations globally. Our products are much more interesting than your average business system – they are technically intensive and incorporate sophisticated scheduling, optimisation, and graphics technologies.
Brisbane is the hub of our global software development capability. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our team of smart, innovative developers. This opportunity will see you combine your programming and automated testing skills in a role that is critical to the reliability of our software.
- Developing automated test cases that test through the GUI, through APIs and directly to the application object model
- Applying your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle
- Designing, documenting, implementing, executing, maintaining and reporting the results of test cases using programming languages and automated testing tools/technologies
- Designing and executing release processes for software applications
- Helping Deswik achieve our goal of rapid, reliable and frequent delivery of excellent software
- A relaxed and social environment
- Awesome, supportive culture – we are passionate, we question the status quo, we adapt quickly
- We believe work should be fun, challenging and rewarding
- Work with people who genuinely love their jobs and love coming to work
What’s in it for you?
- Work/life balance – we believe in flexibility and striking a healthy balance between work and fun
- Competitive remuneration + biannual bonuses + salary sacrificing options
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- Work with highly technical subject matter
- We’re run by technical people who ‘get it’ when it comes to software product development – that means no red tape and lots of room for innovation
- Brisbane CBD location with end of trip facilities, fully stocked kitchen/bar and beer on tap
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Automation Test Analyst
- Background in a software engineering role highly regarded
- Ability to autonomously manage the entire test lifecycle
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies including C#.NET and Visual Studio
- Experience working on complex desktop and/or web applications
- Experience with testing tools such as Coded UI, Silk Test, QTP, Selenium or equivalent (an advantage)
- Experience in a customer-centric culture
If you are looking for a highly technical role that involves both programming and automated testing, apply now! We’d love to hear from you!
Please, only apply if:
- you are a permanent resident or have the right to work in Australia
- you have not applied to us before (previous applications will be considered)
71 Eagle St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000