Competitive salary + biannual bonuses
Deswik are world leaders in a competitive market for technical mining applications – our software is used all day, every day, in over 500 operations globally.
We deliver consulting, software and training to solve complex mining problems in ways that deliver huge value to our customers. Our products are much more interesting that your average business system – they are technically intensive and incorporate sophisticated scheduling, optimisation, and graphics technologies.
As a result of ongoing growth in our business, we are looking for an Underground Mining Consultant with at least 3 years’ experience to join our team in Perth.
As a Mining Consultant with Deswik, you will deliver engineering efficiency to the mining industry though extensive consulting, software and training solutions, including…
- Mine design
- Production planning and scheduling
- Cost modelling for a range of feasibility studies
- Operational optimisation projects
- Mine closure planning
- Mine planning system implementations
- Advanced software training
- Assisting with technical support and sales
Given Deswik’s global reach, the successful candidate will be required to travel both locally and internationally.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + biannual bonuses
- Work/life balance – we believe in flexibility and striking a healthy balance between work and fun
- Mentoring and guidance from highly experienced senior mining engineers
- Access to Deswik’s latest tools and technologies
- Awesome team culture in a relaxed and social work environment
- Work with like-minded people from varying disciplines in our global team
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ experience as an underground mining engineer
- BSc or BEng in Mining Engineering
- Deswik software experience
- Willingness and ability to expand your expertise to the complete Deswik suite of products
- A flair for consulting and managing customer relationships
- Team player who is flexible, adaptable and able to deliver under pressure
- A passion for innovation and a desire to grow and learn
- Our work environment is relaxed, social and fun
- We support each other, challenge the status quo and adapt quickly
- We believe work should be fun, challenging and rewarding
- We invest a lot in making Deswik a great place to work
- We look after our people – we know that a happy and healthy team leads to a more productive work environment
If you are a Mining Engineer with underground experience and are looking to join a dynamic and established mining consultancy, apply today!
Please only apply if:
- you are a permanent resident or have the right to work in Australia
- you have not applied to us before (previous applications will be considered)
35 Havelock Street
West Perth, Western Australia 6005